Pages

Friday, August 30, 2019

chapters



chapters 


Chapter one
In the holiday’s my family is going to the  hill’s and we are going to corsair, menu though.then we MIT  go for a  swim together. When we go we will have a pink and
the pink will be fun and we can have a fun time together.
But I am going to Julia’s on the 12 of October and we will have a great time together. We will have fun at Julia’s
house on Thursday at ten o'clock pm right at the dot at Julia’s
House.

Chapter two.
At Julia's house we will have a good time together, and we can have a play  time together it was so fun at her house.


Chapter three.
On Gilmore girls  me and mum  watch Gilmore girls on Netflix at house, and we had so much fun together,and we like how they act like real people,and we sit in bed in the morning, and we have a lot of fun together in the morning.
Me and mum love watching Gilmore girls
When we watch Gilmore girls,and we will have a great time together, and we had fun together,we had so much fun together, and we had  Pocono and boxes together,and we had too much fun.


                             


2 comments:

  1. Hi Ellenor, Thanks for sharing your writing. It is interesting that you grouped ideas together and made them a chapter. It might be a good idea to look at layout before you publish. Looking forward to chapter four

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post