Pages

Friday, August 6, 2021

Umbrella

    This week My Class and I have been writing a story about a Yellow Umbrella here is My Story about the Yellow Umbrella. This story is Empathy. 


Umbrella 


Early one stormy morning, 

The door to Miss Elem’s Home For Children opened

wide.

The girl with the bright sunflower yellow umbrella,

cautiously entered the olphonge before finding

a home for her umbrella. Not Wanting to be seen.

Baris Quickly whipped his head

around the door frame so that he was Hidden from view.

Stanning off to the slide, the girl observed the

joyful scene

as children searched in the box for hidden treasures.

The Girl smiled as she watched the young boy racing

around

the room like a rocket. Her smile quickly faded as she

looked

back at the umbrella stand and all she saw were

puddles.

Her beloved umbrella had suddenly disappeared. 




i


4 comments:

  1. Ki ora Ellenor,

    What an intriguing story. You have included some really good descriptive words, that help me make a picture in my head about the scene you watched. I can tell that the day is not the nicest day, and the girl must have a very yellow umbrella. Who do you think stole the umbrella?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ellenor,

    This was such a good video to watch and write about. You have used some great adjectives and adverbs in your writing. Just be careful that you don't have capital letters in the middle of your sentences.

    You have used some great language features to enhance your writing, well done!

    Mrs Bryce

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post