Pages

Saturday, August 31, 2019

Richie Rich

The Richie Rich movie
Richie ‘s dad said he had a son and Richie had everything gold.
He was the richest boy in the whole world. He had a Butler and
he had golden toys. He had a  RR (Richie Rich) blanket and
his dad had a building where he worked and it was a very tall
building and they got free haircuts. They could be on the phone
while they had their haircuts. 
He got a toy car that he could drive in when he was 3 he was
allowed to drive into his dad's office in it . Richie liked baseball 
and he pitched to his dad and he played in a team and he got
home a run. Richie’s dad couldn’t make it to United Tools so
Richie went and  got socket wrenches for his dad. Because
his father was on a
business trip.  Once Richie got home his dad was there.
Then his dad had to go back on another  business trip. 


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post