Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2020

staying at home

Staying at home.
Staying at home is very boring, 
but then i have to do school work.
When I do work I listen to music while I do
my school  work.
I listen to Justin Beber’s songs like forever 
and other songs.
I listen to his songs every time i’m working 
on my chrome book.
Then i have to do some  work.
But i still do school work. 
I am behind but I am catching up and my 
dad is helping me with my school work. 
I ask him if he could help me and he says 
yes to me only for a little bit.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ellenor,
    I'm glad you are getting on with your school work!! It's great that your dad can help you out when he can. I think we are all looking forward to getting back to school and to be able to chat to our friends, and I think you will be pleased to see and play with your friends in the playground. I bet you have missed them?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post